JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is the first and only FDA-approved filler to instantly add volume to the cheek area in people over the age of 21.
- Gives a subtle lift
- Helps restore contour for up to 2 years
- Look up to 5 years younger
- Contains a modified hyaluronic acid (HA), derived from a naturally occurring complex sugar
Individual results may vary.
Before & After Photos:
Visit www.VOLUMA.com for additional product information!
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.
Important Safety Information
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
Do not use if you have a history of severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
• The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel for use during pregnancy, in women who are breastfeeding, or in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area has not been studied.
• The safety for use in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied.
• The safety and effectiveness for treatment in areas other than the cheek area have not been established.
• The safety for use in patients with a history of excessive scarring or pigmentation disorders has not been studied and may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation.
• The long-term safety of repeat treatments has not been established.
• Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection may be at a higher risk for side effects.
• Tell your doctor if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection.
• Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners; as with any injection, this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
• Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment.
What are possible side effects?
Side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
To report a side effect, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-877-345-5372.
For more information, please see the About Safety page at www.juvederm.com or call the Allergan Medical Information line at 1-800-766-0171.